Floral Bohemian Nails
Cocktail dress ca. 1950
Had a extra coyote skull laying around, so i made this as a surprise for my mother and father to hang above their bed for protection and cleansing of mind.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Tarot, oracle, bibliomancy and pendulum readings! There are also custom crocheted divination deck bags.
I should go to bed early so I can be a productive member of society tomorrow. I have to take my mom to the new dr lady who I applied with a while back and I’m hoping she’ll tell me she’s ready to start interviews at least. Sigh. Sleepy tea here i come
MedievalWitch’s Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I was going through my things and realized I have many of the same stones, and I thought while I love them all, I do not need 10 of the same tumble stone, So I thought I would give some of my pretties new homes.
What You Will Win:
- 1 Bloodstone; tumbled
- 1 Moonstone; tumbled
- 1 Selenite tower
- 1 Turritella Agate; tumbled
- 1 Desert Rose
- 1 Copy of The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
- Must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you like (on your main blog since I cannot tell if you are following me through your side blog)
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be 18 or older or have parents permission
- Do not tag the post as giveaway when you reblog, it can mess up the notes and delete entries
- The Winner will be chosen May 4th at 8pm Pacific time
- Open world wide
- the winner will be chosen via random number generator
- When the winner is chosen I will message you so have your ask box open, you must respond privately, I am not going to keep checking on your blog to see if you posted my message publicly
- You will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- Must be comfortable giving out your home address for shipping
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
This spread is meant to be a look at your inner self. It can be done with either oracle cards or tarot (just specify). If done with oracle, there will be more guidance. There are 7 cards that answer personal questions based on experience and feelings. This spread is taken from the Heart of Faerie companion book.